This webinar was hosted in cooperation with the American Marketing Association (AMA), and was recorded on Thursday April 16th, 2020.
There’s an almost limitless amount of data available today. Consumers are generating millions of digital signals each day that can be captured, collected, and used to create more personalized interactions.
Data-driven marketing enables marketing teams to spend more time on creative (48%) and create more targeted campaigns and personalized messaging (48%) according to Forbes.
But are we using first-party customer data to full its potential?
Join leading retail marketers from forward thinking brands as they discuss:
- Why creating a single customer view is crucial to driving business outcomes
- How customers’ buying patterns, preferences, location, level of engagement, content preferences and more are driving better results from their communication
- What programs and campaigns using first-party customer data are bringing success
- Where brands are on their journey to connect the dots between numerous disparate interactions and touchpoints to create an omnichannel experience
- How they are leveraging technology drive sophisticated marketing programs with increased automation and personalization