Our customers sit at the center of everything we do, and are our biggest source of new ideas for improving and expanding the Emarsys Platform.
So we've decided to give you your own place to post questions, offer advice and answers, and comment on what others have written:
What is the Community?
Simply put, it's a forum for Emarsys users. Each topic covers a specific product or feature, and we invite you not only to post any questions you have, but to offer your answers to the questions posted by other users.
- Ask about new, including industry-specific, use cases.
- Ask for clarification over major industry events or announcements.
- Answer any questions that you can.
- Comment on answers that others have given.
- Ask about straightforward functionality ('How do I do xxx?').
This is described in our Help Portal. If any content is missing there, or hard to locate, please send your feedback to email@example.com so our team of technical writers can update the relevant articles.
- Ask for support with an issue.
Support issues should be raised in tickets on the usual channel: https://help.emarsys.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
To access the Community you will need to log in using the same credentials that you use for the Zendesk ticketing system.
If you are not sure whether or not you have a login for the Support portal, first try using the Forgot my password link on the login page.
- If you have a user profile, you will receive an email within a minute or so, showing you how to reset your password.
- If you do not receive such an email, please speak to your Success Manager and ask them to set up a profile for you.
Your input on this site will be flagged with your profile's user name. However, you can describe yourself more accurately (for example with a job title or area of expertise) by using the Alias field in your Zendesk profile page.
- Click your profile icon and then click View profile.
- The Alias field is located in the field in the top left corner of the page.
Adding new posts and commenting on existing ones
There is a button to create a new Community post on every page.
- When you do so, make sure to select the right topic from the list.
- If your topic does not appear, select General Topics. If necessary, we will create a new one for you.
There is a Comments field on every post and article. Here you can write your comments and also paste in images or screenshots.
When you submit a comment or create a new post, anyone who is following that topic or post will be notified via email.
Voting on content
There will be times when we ask you to vote on a post. You do this via the up and down arrows next to the post's description (see screenshot below).
Please note that voting is a way for us to gauge your interest in a new feature. Voting does not guarantee that a feature will be included sooner in the development roadmap.
Following topics and posts
If you are particularly interested in a feature, you can follow the topic for that feature in the Community.
Here you are offered the choice between only receiving email notifications when a new post is created, or also when someone comments on an existing post.
You can also follow individual posts, which will trigger a notification for every comment left.