The Emarsys Marketer's Hub is a new site devoted to Emarsys users.
Here we will publish content and news that will help you be a better marketer, and make more from your Emarsys account.
What content lives here?
The Marketer's Hub is part of the family of sites that we maintain to support our users.
We use it to post content that supports your activities as a marketer, and which does not belong on any of our other sites. It hosts thought leadership content, an interactive user community and articles relating to changes in the digital marketing landscape.
The content on this site is split into 4 main groups which can be accessed via the drop-down in the banner image.
Here we post links to videos and articles from the Emarsys Content team, which we think might be of interest to our users.
This is currently split into 3 sections:
The rest of our content can be found on our website: https://emarsys.com/learn/.
This is the Emarsys user community - a forum where you can post questions ideas and respond to what other users have written.
See here for more information: Introducing the Emarsys User Community.
What do I do with the Hub?
Unlike our other sites, the Marketer's Hub is driven by your needs and by your feedback. The more you put into it, the more you, and others, will get out of it.
We encourage you to:
- Follow articles that interest you, and receive email notifications on updates.
- Comment on articles using the field at the bottom. Your opinion matters to us!
- Vote on the new products and features that are presented in the Communtiy voting articles.
- Post questions in the Community about interesting use cases or challenges that are specific to your industry.
- Respond to posts in the Community and help us to grow and improve this resource with your own Emarsys experiences.
What are the other Emarsys user sites?
For reference, these other sites are:
Our complete set of user manuals for the Emarsys Platform.
Here you can find our training seminars and webinars, as well as details of our certification program.
Our dedicated site for developers, including our complete API documentation.
The system status dashboard for the Emarsys Platform.
A marketplace where you can find all the third-party providers who have developed software integrations for the Emarsys Platform.
Our support ticketing system.